What an adventure this has been! I believe I learned something "new" in every activity I did. My 12-year son was watching over my shoulder with almost every "thing" and we worked on them together. Of course, he knew his way around better than I did.
Thank you, Ron, for cultivating your idea into this class. I have grown tremendously. You ask us how we will continue our journey. For me, that will pose the biggest challenge. The summer has been great to explore where my routine has been loose. I have spent an hour of unadulterated time working on each "thing" and playing around. When school gets started, I will really need to carve out the time. To help with that, I want to collaborate with MACUL or a group similar to continue my "technology" conversations and learning. I also know colleagues who are savvy with web 2.0 and will perhaps create a google doc with them.
It is definitely all about being a life-long learner and playing with what is out there already. I used to think that I could live without the "web". Now I think I can not live without it.
There truly is so much to still learn. My teaching will change as a result of this class. The classes I teach will be revised to include web 2.0 and some will actually be re-created right from the web.
I am wondering if I will be able to access any of these activities after the class ends - as reminders and I love the videos you used. I have started a notebook just for web 2.0 and ideas and user names and passwords and so much more.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment