Wow, is this flickr mashup great! I clicked on the color mashup and to my surprise there was a color wheel with varying shades all around.
These mashups would be a great way to warm up with visual thinking in the classroom.
I also read about something called synesthesia and how some students feel numbers and words as colors. I wonder how this might fit...
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to 23 Things. We hope you have a great time learning new stuff. Remember that if you need any help, we are just an email away.
ReplyDeleteDid you post the other Things somewhere else?
Let me know
Your idea of using color for visual thinking is an excellent idea. Working a great deal with students with special needs, I have encountered students who are definitely affected by color.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great way to bring color to the classroom daily and with that color wheel, the variety is endless!