Okay, now we're talking my language with google docs! In my position as a learning consultant, this is exactly what I need. In fact, our fall Professional Development will focus on google docs with our K-6 teachers. We need to collaborate with each in various schools regarding the new science curriculum.
I just uploaded an agenda my principal sent to me. It was created on Word and he sent it through Groupwise to our leadership team. If we use google docs, we certainly can all edit the same document rather than sending him our changes which he will need to edit on his own.
Love it, love it! This would have been wise to use when I published our school newspaper this year.
CAUTION: I like to use Publisher for all my published documents. When I went to upload it, google does NOT recognize Publisher files! Yikes! I guess it is time to change!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment